Top Knowledge of Hot Spring Swimsuit & Ordinary Swimsuit
In winter, bathing in hot springs is one of the most comfortable and leisurely entertainment. Hot spring swimsuit and ordinary swimsuits can be used when going to hot springs. Many bathing suits just add the words "You can soak in hot springs" and become hot spring bathing suits. In fact, hot springs bathing suits are nothing like ordinary swimsuits. The difference is that only the individual materials are different. So do you know how to choose a swimsuit for hot springs? Before bathing in hot springs, it is very important to choose a suitable set of hot spring swimwear. Because they are not only different in color and style, but also in other things.
Image from IG: @yishao_tianer
1. The Material of Hot Spring Swimsuit & Ordinary Swimsuit
Swimwear fabrics Spandex, nylon, and polyester are the most commonly used materials for swimwear. Jacquard, hollow and other manufacturing processes cannot be separated from these three types of elastic characteristics. However, currently the swimwear materials on the market are generally made of spandex, and many of them will be added. Special properties such as anti-ultraviolet, anti-chlorine, and waterproof.
Spandex fabric: a kind of man-made elastic fiber, generally composed of multiple filaments, the best elastic fabric, can extend 6-7 times, excellent ductility, and the strength is 23 times higher than latex yarn, suitable for blending with various fibers , It can strengthen the texture drape, and has excellent acid and alkali resistance and abrasion resistance. The international standard for the content of spandex yarn is about 18%. The swimsuit made of this material has very good elasticity. The popular spandex fabric with anti-chlorine ingredients makes swimwear have a longer service life than swimsuits made of ordinary materials.
Image from IG: @yishao_tianer
Nylon fabric: Although the texture is not as strong as spandex fabric, its elasticity and softness are evenly matched. Many mid-priced swimwear products often use nylon fabric.
Polyester fabric: This is a one-way and two-way stretched elastic fabric. Due to the limitation of elasticity, it is mostly used in swimming trunks or split two-piece swimwear. It is not suitable for one-piece styles and can also be partially spliced and used in swimwear.
Image from IG: @ranandez81
2. Category of Hot Spring Swimsuits & Ordinary Swimsuits
Womens Swimsuits: generally can be divided into one-piece swimsuits, two-piece swimsuits, three-piece swimsuits, and one-piece group swimsuits. Following the trend, there are some four-piece or special style women's swimwear on the market, rich in styles and colors.
Men’s Swimming Trunks: can be roughly divided into briefs, flat pants, boxers, half-length pants, beach pants, etc. There are also jumpsuits and diving suit styles used in the design, and the colors are generally black and blue.
Children's Swimwear: roughly the same as women's swimwear and men's swimwear, it is divided into two categories: girls' swimwear and boys' swimwear. There are also some designs for infant swimwear.
Image from IG: @veronika_shmelkova
3. Washing And Maintenance of Swimsuit
Put the swimsuit in cold water or clean water below 30 degrees, add a little neutral mild detergent, soak for a few minutes and then gently scrub with your hands, then rinse thoroughly with water, wring it out, and dry it in a cool place. , Some swimsuits are machine washable, some are not. It is best to look at the label on the back of the swimsuit.
Image from IG: @adnamacrocker
4. Swimsuit Durable Skills
1. The chlorine in the swimming pool, the salt in the sea water and the chemical components in the cosmetics will destroy the elasticity of the swimsuit. Therefore, I should wet the swimsuit with clean water before entering the water to reduce the damage. When using sunscreen, I should wear the swimsuit first. Apply it and rinse the body with clean water after swimming before taking off the swimsuit;
2. Strong detergents such as laundry detergent and bleach will damage the elasticity and color of swimwear. Do not use it when washing swimwear. In addition, do not use the washing machine to stir or dehydrate. Sun exposure should be avoided to avoid damage to the material and cause deformation;
Image form IG: @erika_deltoro
3. After the swimsuit is used, it is best to rinse it with clean water on the spot to remove the sand, chloride, salt, sunscreen and other corrosive substances contaminated on the swimsuit, so as not to damage the swimsuit fabric for a long time;
4 just changed Don't wring out the swimsuit with your hands. You can put it in a dry towel to absorb too much moisture. Also, the wet swimsuit should not be stuffed in a bag swimsuit factory for a long time, which will cause heat fading and produce peculiar smell.